DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iso stuck in auto mode when shooting video in D-Log.

notrichie_

Reactions
My Air 2S iso is stuck in auto. I cannot set manual iso. I was able to set manual iso previously but I noticed today that iso is stuck in auto. I use an iPhone 6s to fly. I also shoot videos in D-Log. I have tried to reset my camera settings but nothing seems to happen because my settings are still the same. This is a replacement drone DJI sent me. Has anyone experienced this with their drone? The iso is on auto and the button is greyed out.

Reactions: Sensii Fly
Go into the three dots menu on the top right, camera tab, on the bottom of that tab there is a button to Reset Camera Settings. Click that, then set up your camera settings again, mostly adjust the resolution, frame rate, color profile, and in photo mode, set up RAW if you use it.

Reactions: Sensii Fly
I have tried resetting the camera settings but it doesn't reset. The settings are the same. I have done it about 4 times but still nothing.

Go into the three dots menu on the top right, camera tab, on the bottom of that tab there is a button to Reset Camera Settings. Click that, then set up your camera settings again, mostly adjust the res!olution, frame rate, color profile, and in photo mode, set up RAW if you use it.
Thanks. At first this felt to me like it was gonna be a messy piece of work to untangle. But, no! Thanks again.

Reactions: Yaros
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erroos