DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Issues with sd reading and Goggles RE

karusz

Reactions
Hello - I have problems with my SD card from my drone inserted into Goggles RE to see videos and photos. It works but is extremely unstable and sometimes the goggles RE crashes and restart when you try to see the preview of the video.please help me I don’t know why it doesn’t work properly it is a nightmare to watch those videos.
The sd card is Samsung 128 EVO. All I want to do is just watch this what I recorded in my Mavick Air By inserting my Sd card to the headset.

Are you attempting to view 4K video on your goggles?

Yes. I do not remember if I chooses mov or mp4. Maybe this is the case.

2. Is there a way to put just a video from a different source there. If so where to put it into - which folder and how

But it reads the card and then randomly hangs up on a preview. So I am confused

As stated in my previous post, Goggles RE support only up to 1080p. If you wish, you can record to a SD card using the slot in the Goggles, then you will be able to view the footage directly from the Goggles.

Yes but this IS the SD card but I Recorded the video when the SD card was at the Mavick Air.
Maybe it USA a memory issue because as I said before it works but hangs during watching the video

If you record the video in 4K using the AC memory card, you cannot view it using the Goggles.
If you put a separate SD card into the Racing Edition Goggles and record on to that card in 1080p, you can play it back in the Goggles.
You will still have 4K on the aircraft SD card and this will be unsupported on the Goggles.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato