DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

It has happened again...without notice.

Don Boyd

Reactions
At 2 ft. above the ground, one (the same side as last time) prop just dislodged from the MP. sending it down in a spin thankfully with no damage. All 3 locking pins on the prop wear sheared off. This is the 2nd time with the same prop/motor. As I inspect the MP motors for rotation I find the one I speak of is locking up like a ratchet, one direction then the other. I will not put her back into the air again, taking it back to London Drugs for an exchange. It,s only 23 day,s old ...

Anyone else had this happen ?????

Thanks

This is the only thing that shows any damage. the motor sticking is internal. the drone fell straight down both times 3 -5 Ft. onto the landing gear I added. no damage to the MP other than the sticking motor.

Reactions: TeamStratos
Should never happen. London Drugs are great - see if you can get that exchange. So much better than sending drone to Cali - and paying for shipping and insurance.

The gimbal on my first MP failed 7 days in - fortunately the Apple Store did an exchange. Sometimes it pays not to buy online.

The blades are DJI out of the box..Thanks AngryG...I am working with the Manager of London-drugs here in Cloverdale BC. I will Know much more tomorrow. Thanks for the positive words. I do think it will all be good. Just missed an incredible weekend of flying... many more to come I'm sure..

Reactions: WizDrone
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60