DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

italian regulation

Lugh65

Reactions
Hi there,
In a few weeks I will be in Italy on holiday and wondering if I can fly without breaking any law. I am a foreign citizen, and regularly registered my drone here in Switzerland ; also have a drone specific insurance . I wrote to ENAC more than one month ago but received no answer.
Thanking you for your answer.

I see this thread is over a year old. I am heading to Rome next week and I am wondering the same. I have a Mini 2 and according to regulations, I am allowed in urban areas, but I am wondering if there are specific rules and regulations to Rome I need to keep an eye out for. Maybe not even take my drone at all? Anyone know? I have registered with the Aviation authorities in Ireland, even though my drone is in the under 250g category and I should be able to fly anywhere, but from experience, that is not always the case.

Thanks

I answered my own post. I decided to go to the Fly Spots map in the DJI app and put in Rome. It is basically a no fly zone because of all the airports and places such as Vatican City so since I'm on foot there and I'll stick to that central region, I won't even take my drone on this short trip.
Screenshot_20211205_234631_dji.go.v5.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO