DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Italy - Venice and Rome

buzzy_peeper

Reactions
Hey guys - just wanted to see if any has any practical advice for flying in these cities.

I’m not planning on doing anything stupid like flying over the Coliseum or flying San Marco square. I just want to fly around the outskirts to get some pics.

Any advice on fly spots where I won’t be hassled? Thinking about plotting some waypoint missions. Any comments are appropriated.

Hi hi! Did you manage to find any fly-spots?? No one replied your post, but i am curious as i am going Italy also next week. I have a Mavic Air. Not sure where to take off the bird. Thank you!

Brought the Bird but was too freaked out to fly. Too much military and I didn’t want to cause an international incident.

Brought the Bird but was too freaked out to fly. Too much military and I didn’t want to cause an international incident.

Hey buddy thanks for the reply! Appreciated that. Ahhh.... shucks i think i wouldnt fly in Venice and Rome and Florence too... dont wanna spoil my honeymoon... but may just try it out at Cinque Terre. Staying two nights there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf