DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 It's a wash

Tufargon

Reactions
Been scared to fly here for weeks because I keep seeing eagles all over the place but just let'er rip today. I'm not much of an editor and this is probably the most effort I've put in since I started droning. It ain't perfect I know lol. No color correction, all set to auto with an ND 16 filter. Hope you enjoy.

Last edited:
Fixed. Might take a few mins for the 4K version to be available. I guess the first try was a wash lol. GET IT?!?!?!

Ahh very nice, I enjoying other peoples flying spots. :) as a fellow drone person I can empathize how much fun that was for you much like when I fly around here.

Ahh very nice, I enjoying other peoples flying spots. :) as a fellow drone person I can empathize how much fun that was for you much like when I fly around here.
Thank you! It was completely horrifying. I'm learning how to do Litchi missions and that was a combination of two of them this morning.

Thank you! It was completely horrifying. I'm learning how to do Litchi missions and that was a combination of two of them this morning.
how are you liking lichi on Air 2? I have one as well but have not pulled the trigger as iv been pre occupied with other drones. I really want to map some stuff around here...

Reactions: Tufargon
how are you liking lichi on Air 2? I have one as well but have not pulled the trigger as iv been pre occupied with other drones. I really want to map some stuff around here...
The jerkyness with waypoints is horrible. I haven't really tried anything else.

you ever play with waypoints and hype lapse on the drone fly app (which is supported)?
No I haven't. That's something I'll try soon maybe. There's a truck stop here that it might look cool to film with all the traffic.

I should have said that if you have IOS. Maven works way better than Litchi or Dronelink from what I've seen and heard.

Enjoyed it! I liked the segment where your drone was flying in one direction and the camera was pointed in another direction. A different perspective than just flying/filming straight ahead. Nice video, nice editing, nice music. T

Enjoyed it! I liked the segment where your drone was flying in one direction and the camera was pointed in another direction. A different perspective than just flying/filming straight ahead. Nice video, nice editing, nice music. T
Thank you!

Nice and thanks for sharing.

Been scared to fly here for weeks because I keep seeing eagles all over the place but just let'er rip today. I'm not much of an editor and this is probably the most effort I've put in since I started droning. It ain't perfect I know lol. No color correction, all set to auto with an ND 16 filter. Hope you enjoy.
I would have used a ND8 filter. Eric from W.P.B. Florida

Nice job.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose