DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

its all wrapped up

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
so today i put a new skin on my MPP decided after nearly a year it was time for a change so i went for a high visibility shiny orange colour to aid VLOS see pic i am very pleased with the result and was able to obtain 5 battery covers so all my batteries look the sameFHD0020.JPG

Wrapgrade ?
[USER=9743]@HVYMTL[ not sure but it was thinner than the one from mighty skins that i had before but it was very easy to fit and much cheaper it came from a small company here in the UK and the different pieces were a good fit on the mav

@HVYMTL thanks i am sure you are more than able to wrap your drone even better, but i did enjoy doing it, comes from years of model making ,i am not brainy but i am good with my hands not bad for an old fart

Well, isn't that special! Nice. Maybe I should do that...

Reactions: old man mavic
Pretty!!!

Attachments

• _20190518_091314.jpg
    _20190518_091314.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 58
  • _20190518_091513.jpg
    _20190518_091513.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 55
  • _20190518_091825.jpg
    _20190518_091825.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 50
  • _20190518_092139.jpg
    _20190518_092139.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 48
Looks tidy - like it. What are those motor guards you are using. Like the look of them. And what strobes - they look excellent and have been struggling to find good ones in the UK.

Looks tidy - like it. What are those motor guards you are using. Like the look of them. And what strobes - they look excellent and have been struggling to find good ones in the UK.
@dannybgoode got the motor covers from amazon the strobes are strobon cree by flytron got mine from @msinger he makes the mounts they are very light weight and are good for aiding which way the drone is facing i can see them up to a thousand feet away

@dannybgoode got the motor covers from amazon the strobes are strobon cree by flytron got mine from @msinger he makes the mounts they are very light weight and are good for aiding which way the drone is facing i can see them up to a thousand feet away

Motor covers are cool!

Reactions: dannybgoode
the strobes are strobon cree by flytron got mine from @msinger he makes the mounts they are very light weight and are good for aiding which way the drone is facing i can see them up to a thousand feet away
How are they powered?

Strobon cree strobes are self contained. They have a battery that can be charged through a USB micro connection, and last about 2 hours on constant use.

Jake

Reactions: razoraerial
Strobon cree strobes are self contained. They have a battery that can be charged through a USB micro connection, and last about 2 hours on constant use.

Jake
All available brands Strobon, Firehouse, etc have rechargeable self contained batteries.
2-4 hours, depending on age of battery, etc is tru for all brands I know of. Consider your bird methods of attachment available and the reason you want to add one or more strobes in order to select what’s best for you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters