DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

It's Here!!! DJI's New Drone for 2020 (no, not the Mini) AND it's Remote ID compliant!

RadioFlyerMan

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I just received DJI's new drone that I've been waiting for. Surpassing the entire Mavic series, the Hercules A9000 is an unbelievable consumer drone. And it will definitely replace my MPP! Here is my review.

I just received DJI's new drone that I've been waiting for. Surpassing the entire Mavic series, the Hercules A9000 is an unbelievable consumer drone. And it will definitely replace my MPP! Here is my review.
brilliant you outdid yourself on this one very very funny

Cracked me up! Thanks for the end of day laugh ... :D :)

Best ever.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
To all... Thanks for the comments, and I'm glad you enjoyed the video. My daughter pointed out a few things I missed, so like most YouTube drone reviews, I just might have an update in the future! ;)

Ah, it will even mix four margaritas at the same time by putting four glasses together, filling them up with your favorite fruity concoction and ice cubes, adding a couple shots to each glass, and then simply turning on the A9000 upside down over the glasses and gunning it! :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Ah, it will even mix four margaritas at the same time by putting four glasses together, filling them up with your favorite fruity concoction and ice cubes, adding a couple shots to each glass, and then simply turning on the A9000 upside down over the glasses and gunning it! :D
Brilliant!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98