DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

It's my 18th birthday today

Kywon McCain

⭐Smooth Operator⭐
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Well, I am 18 now, and in a instant all of my child rights are stripped away from me. I didn't get to do much because of the canadia wildfire smoke, oh well. I guess I'm a grown up now. Just like all of you.

happy birthday

Reactions: Beet
Hi Kywon glad to see your still around on the forum

Reactions: Beet and Rchawks
Happy Birthday Kywon!

18! This is a really big deal!

Happy birthday, Kwon. Eighteen is one of those very significant birthdays, with important new privileges and serious new responsibilities.

You're now legally an adult.

You're not eligible to vote!

I hope you register to vote right away and I hope you participate in every election where you're entitled to vote. Voting is a fundamental right in America, and it's a fundamental responsibility.

Kwon, I wish you the very best of luck and many good things to come in your new adult life.

18! This is a really big deal!

Happy birthday, Kwon. Eighteen is one of those very significant birthdays, with important new privileges and serious new responsibilities.

You're now legally an adult.

You're not eligible to vote!

I hope you register to vote right away and I hope you participate in every election where you're entitled to vote. Voting is a fundamental right in America, and it's a fundamental responsibility.

Kwon, I wish you the very best of luck and many good things to come in your new adult life.
I'm not ready to be an adult yet...

• Haha
Reactions: Beet and @Rip
Sorry for late birthday wishes mate, just saw this post.
Hope all is well with you 👍

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jridout