DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 It's Really Cool When A Pic You took Comes To Life.

Had it printed out on brushed metal for a mothers day gift.
That came out extremely well. I'm planning on printing on metal for the home we're building in AZ. Did you use a web based or local service for the print?

Again, nice print.

Wow that is really nice. How did you get the wide angle shot of the horizon? Yes I am a noob LOL.

The air 2 and other ones have a panorama function that you can do a wide 180 degree. I use it for shots like this a lot. :)

Attachments

• 20200329_193857.jpg
    20200329_193857.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 21
  • 10-18air2a_1.2.1-01.jpeg
    8.1 MB · Views: 16
  • Photo_6553826_DJI_226_pano_11360816_0_2021251528_photo_original-01.jpeg
    8.8 MB · Views: 14
Reactions: Laserjock
I just took a look at their short YouTube video for some of their options; looks like they ( We make every image print a masterpiece. ) have their stuff well in hand; very nice stuff and worth the cost. I'm sure you & yours will enjoy that photo for years to come.

Again, thanks for sharing.

Nice!

I just took a look at their short YouTube video for some of their options; looks like they ( We make every image print a masterpiece. ) have their stuff well in hand; very nice stuff and worth the cost. I'm sure you & yours will enjoy that photo for years to come.

Again, thanks for sharing.
Putting nice art on metal, glass, and even white plastic do create some great art. Used to do that kind of thing with dye sub. Wasn't as expensive a few years ago as this, but if high quality - then not bad.

Reactions: mshmovie
Putting nice art on metal, glass, and even white plastic do create some great art. Used to do that kind of thing with dye sub. Wasn't as expensive a few years ago as this, but if high quality - then not bad.
Once the new house is built, I plan to spend some of retirement taking photos and printing them in just this manner; one down, unknown to go. ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS