DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ive contracted an incurable disease

wytnyt

Reactions
always wanted to get into droning so i skipped the baby drones and went and got a mavic pro,then got a 2nd mavic in case i wrecked the 1st one,then wanted a trainer with Atti so i got a Phantom,so that and 2 tablets,a phone,a ton of accessories later i figured i was good to go.....but now i want a tello and maybe a MA and the soon to be Evo and just wondered if kids could be Pawned?:)

sorry mods,wrong area posting

No problem moved it Thumbswayup

Reactions: scottf
DHS kinda frowns on pawning ya kids here so maybe that not be a good idea . ;)

Reactions: vanim8 and wytnyt
Yea, you got it. A pretty good dose of it. And you're right, No cure.
Welcome to the afflicted.......
the tello is for sure,the MA having wifi turns me off and the evo really intrigues me.

always wanted to get into droning so i skipped the baby drones and went and got a mavic pro,then got a 2nd mavic in case i wrecked the 1st one,then wanted a trainer with Atti so i got a Phantom,so that and 2 tablets,a phone,a ton of accessories later i figured i was good to go.....but now i want a tello and maybe a MA and the soon to be Evo and just wondered if kids could be Pawned?:)

sorry mods,wrong area posting
How much you want? :p

Reactions: wytnyt
Well you obviously need some Mavica to get shots of the Evo as you make it yours... makes sense to me idk...

You've done it all wrong... get a $180 Walmart GPS drone, fly it too high (at night) into 22kt winds and watch it sail away. Only then will you part with $1400 for the search & rescue MPP, then the Litchi app to map out the search grid... and now I will of course need a P4P to follow the MPP in case it gets lost. (some kidding here, but I still want to recover lost drone)

Best thing to save me from losing my Mavic Pro Platinum, was losing my $180 drone. I have new respect for weather conditions and the laws regarding drone use.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots