DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I've done Everything I can do to shoot 4K up and To buying a new S9 plus phone and still my 4K video is wavy

wes93j

Reactions
I've had 3-D JI drones my last 2 being a magic air about a year and a 1/2 ago and I just purchased the magic pro 2 with the hasleblad. I've done everything I know from researching the correct SD card for the drones I've bought several phones and now I have purchase the S9 plus by Samsung and still the dam 4K film Is wavy. Not smooth like you see on the video and on YouTube not smooth at all. I do have an older Dell computer and that's probably why it's wavy own that when I download. What this is a brand new top of the line phone why can't I play it back and watch it in 4K. Like I say I am magine I'm going to have to buy an upgraded computer but will somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong here.

"Wavy" would mean distorted, and that wouldn't be related with any playback device.

Your S9 is perfectly capable of playing h264 4K from your M2P's SD card, but probably not the h265. So in what mode are you shooting?

I'm playing it back on the new so9 plus I got last night...... I'm not a professional photographer as you probably already guessed I've taught myself what I know in the past 2 Years. I try playing it back with the drone still put up and I also play it back downloaded to the phone and I get the Same result....

I know it's something I'm not doing I just cannot find it to save my life

I was asking using what method, what app,...

The "real" footage is on the aircraft, either on an SD card you inserted or on the internal storage, and you have to retrieve it from there.

I do download from the drone to my computer and it is still distorted or wavy but you're telling me I should download from the drawn to the phone itself sorry for being so ignorant about this

I will post a video I'm busy right now later on I will do that because I need to find out

I made this early today.... you can see what I'm talking about on into the video.

I had the same problem. ..Bought a used HP Pavilion that has a I7 processor and a R7 200 graphics card and
it plays 4k perfectly.

So you're telling me you bought a new computer with a 17 processor and a better car to go in the draw M is that what you're saying a faster card maybe

I think there are two problems here... you are not clear on what you are doing and you are just not doing something correctly.

To be _very_ basic as a starting point...

You first need to be using _only_ the video from the SD card. So, how are you taking the video from the SD card and getting it onto your phone?

Not a new computer , an old used with 32g memory and a RX 5 /2g mem graphics card. Cost about $300. I use a Dell P2416D monitor. Not a 4K. Works great.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters