DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I've had my MA2 for about two weeks and have been editing videos for about the same time. Check out my video and let me know what you think!

dont no if your editing is good or not, looks great to me.
never done anything like that before.
some stunning footage

cheers mel

Reactions: StanleyPotatoes
I've now got that bloody "Good morning Baltimore" song from Hairspray as an earworm :)

Lots of good, smooth flying there. I liked the opener, and I especially like the orbits with a change in height. I do like the way you have obviously cut out all the take off / landing / getting in position type footage and concentrated on using just the good stuff. And there was a good variety of views. Also, a rookie mistake is having very long shots - you avoided that. OK, a shot is good but how long does someone want to watch it for?

There are a couple of point's I'd like to make, if I may.

Firstly, there are a few shots that are duplicated. One in particular goes round a tower from left to right, and the next shot is the same but in reverse. One of my personal rules of editing is to look out the duplicates or similar shots and choose the one I like the best.

Some of the shots maybe were on the short side, and I would have liked them to be slightly longer. By cutting duplicates, that gives you a little more leeway if you are trying to fit it to the music track.

Good work!

PS, I have been past Baltimore on the freeway on the way back to NYC but we didn't get to stop there. The family wanted to stop in Philly.

I've now got that bloody "Good morning Baltimore" song from Hairspray as an earworm :)

Lots of good, smooth flying there. I liked the opener, and I especially like the orbits with a change in height. I do like the way you have obviously cut out all the take off / landing / getting in position type footage and concentrated on using just the good stuff. And there was a good variety of views. Also, a rookie mistake is having very long shots - you avoided that. OK, a shot is good but how long does someone want to watch it for?

There are a couple of point's I'd like to make, if I may.

Firstly, there are a few shots that are duplicated. One in particular goes round a tower from left to right, and the next shot is the same but in reverse. One of my personal rules of editing is to look out the duplicates or similar shots and choose the one I like the best.

Some of the shots maybe were on the short side, and I would have liked them to be slightly longer. By cutting duplicates, that gives you a little more leeway if you are trying to fit it to the music track.

Good work!

PS, I have been past Baltimore on the freeway on the way back to NYC but we didn't get to stop there. The family wanted to stop in Philly.

Thanks for the tips and the feedback! Baltimore is a beautiful city that gets a bad rap imo.

Hey guys! Like the title says, I've had my MA2 for about two weeks and have been editing videos for a few days less. This is my first drone (other than a $30 toy) and I think I'm getting the hang of it!
Check out one of my first videos showcasing my home city and let me know what you think!

I do know editing and this was very nicely done, from the title to the music to the crystal clean footage , and some really nice cut aways .
The only thing you might want to consider is some close up B roll.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly our Mavin in and out of the Storm
Coal

Really nice video. Where were you flying from? Federal Hill? I like the pier at the Museum of industry

Hey guys! Like the title says, I've had my MA2 for about two weeks and have been editing videos for a few days less. This is my first drone (other than a $30 toy) and I think I'm getting the hang of it!
Check out one of my first videos showcasing my home city and let me know what you think!

Beautiful video and horrible music

• Haha
Reactions: gb160
Did you do the intro graphics yourself or buy them? If you didn't do them can you post where you got them done? Thanks.

Could you clarify that? I'd find it helpful too. Do I go to Adobe, and then.. Adobe stock, and then to free titles???

Well I use premiere pro. Under the graphics templates you can browse adobe stock templates. There are both free and paid templates. Not sure how to get to them otherwise.

Well I use premiere pro. Under the graphics templates you can browse adobe stock templates. There are both free and paid templates. Not sure how to get to them otherwise.
thanks for that I'll go there to search. Google search also helpful; Google>Adobe Free templates

thanks for that I'll go there to search. Google search also helpful; Google>Adobe Free templates
I found it- Go to Adobe Premiere Pro>go to Graphics>go to Adobe Stock> check the FREE box Here is a screen grab- I have highlighted it with two red arrows. Hope this helps.Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 11.20.58 AM.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy