DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jak skalibrować drona DJI MAVIC PRO PLATINUM

Tolek

Reactions
Witam wszystkich. Mam pytanie, jak mam skalibrować drona w nowym terenie? Nie wiem jak profesjonalnie nazwać ale chodzi mi o te obracanie dronem na boki i chyba jakoś w dół. Jaką muszę mieć aplikację do drona DJI mavic pro platinum? Dziękuję z góry na odpowiedzi. Pozdrawiam.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hauptmann
Przepraszamy, Tolek, przetłumaczyłem niewłaściwą sekcję. Oto poprawny. Cieszymy się, że dołączasz do naszego forum.

Happy Flying!
Hauptmann

Procedura kalibracji
Wybierz otwarty obszar, aby wykonać następującą procedurę.
1. Naciśnij pasek stanu systemu w DJI GO 4, wybierz „Kalibruj” i postępuj zgodnie z instrukcjami wyświetlanymi na ekranie.
2. Trzymaj drona poziomo i obracaj o 360 stopni. Wskaźnik statusu drona zaświeci się
Zielony.
3. Trzymaj samolot pionowo, z nosem skierowanym w dół i obracaj go o 360 stopni wokół a
Oś pionowa.
4. Jeśli wskaźnik statusu drona miga na czerwono, kalibracja nie powiodła się. Zmień lokalizację i spróbuj
procedura kalibracji ponownie.

OK, guys, here ya go:
Sorry, Tolek, I translated the wrong section. Here is the correct one. We are all happy to have you join our forum.

Happy Flying!
Hauptmann

Calibration Procedure
Choose an open area to carry out the following procedure.
1. Tap the System Status Bar in DJI GO 4, select “Calibrate”, and follow the on-screen instructions.
2. Hold the aircraft horizontally and rotate it 360 degrees. The Aircraft Status Indicator will turn solid
green.
3. Hold the aircraft vertically, with its nose pointing downward, and rotate it 360 degrees around a
vertical axis.
4. If the Aircraft Status Indicator blinks red, the calibration has failed. Change your location and try the
calibration procedure again.

Last edited:
Witam wszystkich. Mam pytanie, jak mam skalibrować drona w nowym terenie? Nie wiem jak profesjonalnie nazwać ale chodzi mi o te obracanie dronem na boki i chyba jakoś w dół. Jaką muszę mieć aplikację do drona DJI mavic pro platinum? Dziękuję z góry na odpowiedzi. Pozdrawiam.
cannot read this language!!! English please.

cannot read this language!!! English please.
Google is your friend. Lets try to accommodate those people who don't speak English. Translated by google into...
Hello everyone. I have a question, how should I calibrate the drone in the new area? I do not know what to call professionally but I mean turning the drone sideways and probably somehow down. What do I need to have the DJI mavic pro platinum drone app? Thank you in advance for answers. Regards.

Mam nadzieję że to pomoże. Tłumaczenie przez Google.
1. Włącz Mavica jak zwykle.
2. Wejdź w „Pasek statusu drona” i znajdź „Kompas”, a następnie kliknij „Kalibruj”, aby rozpocząć proces kalibracji.
3. Potwierdź żółte żółte tylne światła.
4. Podnieś Mavica i obracaj go płynnie i równomiernie o pełne 360 stopni, aż światła zaczną świecić na zielono.
5. Skieruj przód Mavica prosto w dół i powtarzaj, aż zgasną światła, a następnie wznów normalne miganie.
Uwaga: nie przejmuj się, jeśli gimbal źle zareaguje na zakrycie głowy, obracaj się jak zwykle.

@Tolek and @paul242,

The language of the forum is English as found in the Posting Guidelines of our Community Rules.

“The language of this community is English. If you are not a native English speaker, do your best. We are glad to have you as a member and will be supportive and polite.”

@paul242 I appreciate your understanding of the trouble that English can be for many around the world. When I encounter this and wish to help someone, I use Google Translate and use the Conversation (Private Message) function of the forum to accomplish that.

Google Translate is a free app for Android and iOS and can be used via the Chrome browser on a PC. I use it when communicating with those that have trouble with English and for the most part, it works very well.

Reactions: Gindra
@Tolek and @paul242,

The language of the forum is English as found in the Posting Guidelines of our Community Rules.

“The language of this community is English. If you are not a native English speaker, do your best. We are glad to have you as a member and will be supportive and polite.”

@paul242 I appreciate your understanding of the trouble that English can be for many around the world. When I encounter this and wish to help someone, I use Google Translate and use the Conversation (Private Message) function of the forum to accomplish that.

Google Translate is a free app for Android and iOS and can be used via the Chrome browser on a PC. I use it when communicating with those that have trouble with English and for the most part, it works very well.
No problem, thanks for the clarification. I'll definitely bear that in mind next time. I don't speak Polish and also used Google translate to try and help out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada