DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jerky Hovering/Flight Behavior

AtortPhotography

Reactions
I posted a video on YouTube
and in part of that video I show how my Mavic Air 2 doesn't hover well at all and has a life of its own at times. This has happened at least a few times so far and really is kind of out of control dangerous or has the potential of being and catching you off guard.

Someone posted in my comments that they had the same issue and DJI swapped out the drone for him saying there was an issue with some of the units they shipped out.

Reactions: BLUEJ
does it do it if you are shooting a pano or a hyperlaps? wonder if it's controller or drone. Mine does not do that in the least. Barely moves when hit with 10mph winds. How many sats is your drone getting? I usually have 15+

does it do it if you are shooting a pano or a hyperlaps? wonder if it's controller or drone. Mine does not do that in the least. Barely moves when hit with 10mph winds. How many sats is your drone getting? I usually have 15+
It has not done it shooting a pano or hyper lapse so far. I feel it is the drone. DJI is requesting I send it in to them for a complete replacement so there's that. Everything seems fine otherwise regarding signal. A few others on my YouTube account seemed to say they had similar experiences too and had theirs replaced as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada