D

Deleted member 94307

Join us on meetup.com or the app.

Next missions....

Mission Independence
Wednesday July 3 6:30pm

Mission Rum Runner
Saturday July 6 6:00am

See meetup.com Jersey Droners for more info!

Reactions: Lazaro68
Especially enjoyed the fox hunt!. At the end as you went under the bridge, how far away were you from your controller/ What are you flying?

I was flying my Mavic 2 zoom.. it’s an awesome spot because if they don’t have trains parked in the first track you can walk right up on the tracks.. I was around 1000 feet from the bridge and closer to 2000 to the end of the freight yard..

Very nicely done.
thanks I’m a novice but it’s fun to try each week after a club meet. A few of the guys are professionals or close to it..

I’m still wondering how much their amazing pictures and video is their editing or the Mavic 2 pro they use compared to my zoom.

Great Vid & flying Gord, I do like the Reveal Shot as you fly along the tracks then climb over the trains and you see the tops and the view. The Foxes too, not something you would see usually (without a drone)
I also have a M2Z and used it to get close ups (zoomed) of migrating Egrets visiting us here in Thailand.
Sorry for the plug.... But... Check the video out on my YouTube channel....

Great Vid & flying Gord, I do like the Reveal Shot as you fly along the tracks then climb over the trains and you see the tops and the view. The Foxes too, not something you would see usually (without a drone)
I also have a M2Z and used it to get close ups (zoomed) of migrating Egrets visiting us here in Thailand.
Sorry for the plug.... But... Check the video out on my YouTube channel....
Beautiful

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98