DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhino

Reactions
Thought I would put a post together for those of us that have placed orders with Jessops UK to see if we can track the status of our orders. I noticed that they were stating November delivery on their site when I ordered however now they are stating "all new orders" January 2017 order. My status is "order being processed" but called Jessops today and they confirmed that mine would be November 2017....

Hi Rhino
I too ordered through Jessops. I enquired some two weeks ago to confirm my status and when I might expect its arrival. This was before the much talked about shipping issues and was given a late date in October. This has obviously changed now, but they did confirm I would be allocated supply from their first batch order as I ordered mine fairly early on 30th September at 01:22am. My shipping status reads "Order being processed" and "Item on backorder", so they still haven't taken delivery of their first order yet.
Feeling more nervous about reported early glitches rather than when stock arrives at Jessops!

Last edited:
Reactions: Keth Unwin
Hi Rhino
I too ordered through Jessops. I enquired some two weeks ago to confirm my status and when I might expect its arrival. This was before the much talked about shipping issues and was given a late date in October. This has obviously changed now, but they did confirm I would be allocated supply from their first batch order as I ordered mine fairly early on 30th September at 01:22am. My shipping status reads "Order being processed" and "Item on backorder", so they still haven't taken delivery of their first order yet.
Feeling more nervous about reported early glitches rather than when stock arrives at Jessops!
My order is exactly the same, so just a case of waiting and hoping!

Well sucks to be me as I have just been told that I am order number 277 and had the following confirmation "We are expecting stock to start coming in within the first 2 weeks of November. You're currently order number 277 in the queue with us so I don't have an exact date for you just yet but hopefully it will be in November/December."

Well sucks to be me as I have just been told that I am order number 277 and had the following confirmation "We are expecting stock to start coming in within the first 2 weeks of November. You're currently order number 277 in the queue with us so I don't have an exact date for you just yet but hopefully it will be in November/December."

same .. i'm 256 .. and now if we cancel we just go to the back of the queue elsewhere ... nothing we can do

Well only so many times I can read the instruction manual.... Need to find something else to fixate on in the interim.

Well I did start this one first and was updating mine
apologies if I have broken rules

Well I did start this one first and was updating mine
apologies if I have broken rules
Yes you did start yours first and will leave it open Rhino.
We're just trying to keep topic's of the same nature in 1 thread to keep down the clutter .
I am trying to get the feature added here like we have on PhantomPilots where when you start a thread it
shows you at the bottom the other threads of the same and that will help us stay in one place .
As far as
Well only so many times I can read the instruction manual
You can't never read it enough . It changes :)

Reactions: The Editor
New guy here,
Jessops order put in just the other day

Apparently I m number 260 in the queue.....according to David from jessops online chat today. It's going to be after xmas for delivery sometime in January ......

Since I only ordered on 30rh October how can I be number 260?!

Welcome to the forum Fido :)

Oh and sorry welcome ..... I am starting to think that something is not right as mine was the 25th October ?

No sounds right, I'm 256 and I bought Oct 21 or so
What is confusing me is that DirkClod retcons he ordered his 30th October and he is number 260 you bought yours 21 wish and are 256 and I bought mine 25th Oct and I am 277???? me smells something is not right or "David" bot is making this stuff up to keep us quiet. I was told I would get it in November /December and he is being told after Crimbo. we have both been in communication with "David" today ......

What is confusing me is that DirkClod retcons he ordered his 30th October and he is number 260 you bought yours 21 wish and are 256 and I bought mine 25th Oct and I am 277???? me smells something is not right or "David" bot is making this stuff up to keep us quiet. I was told I would get it in November /December and he is being told after Crimbo. we have both been in communication with "David" today ......
I see, didn't catch on his number ... you right, wonder if they just trowing out numbers now to just make us 'go away'

Ordered on the 2nd of Oct and i am in 61st position. First proper drone and the wait is painfull [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

When I spoke to them the guy said they had more orders for the combo
PS - I bought the combo, wonder if that could be the difference, maybe he bought the regular
Yeah when I spoke to him he said there there are separate queues for the standard and combo versions so I guess one has a longer queue than the other. Sounds like they were due to have them in late October but the date got pushed back by DJI so they're waiting like the rest of us really

one thing is for sure.. allowing for people making multiple orders and the cancellations now the penny is finally dropping plus of course can the latest information by DJI be trusted.. none of these inline numbers mean **** all.. he he

trog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato