DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

JIHADI KARMA ISIS fighter killed by drone bomb he was operating after it ran low on battery and flew back

dirkclod

Reactions
Just saw this posted in PhantomPilots and brought it over here. First I have seen of it and don't know if the Sun is
an accurate source but if it is I am glad Fail Safe works .

Quite funny.....

It's being reported by several "similar" sources all with the exact same wording and pictures. Only time will tell how "legit" it really is. We can only hope it's accurate :)

It's being reported by several "similar" sources all with the exact same wording and pictures. Only time will tell how "legit" it really is. We can only hope it's accurate :)
Ha ha ha. Reminds me of Wiley Coyote. Yes, true Karma. Terrorists at his level aren’t the brightest bulbs.

Reactions: Hauptmann
Just saw this posted in PhantomPilots and brought it over here. First I have seen of it and don't know if the Sun is

Lol, he was on here last week asking questions, we all told him to read the blasted manual !! (blasted, intentional pun)

grenade with fins sounds fishy

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929