DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

jittery images on screen

gav

Reactions
Howdy all , I haven't checked in for awhile but I seem to have a issue with my Samsung 5 and mavic pro. The images that are coming to the screen whilst in flight are delayed and blurred / jittery. The phone has no sim card is in flight mode all apps are disabled apart from dji. If I put my normal ph on it it works fine, any answers be muchly appreciated. normal ph is a Samsung a5. Thew s5 worked fine in the beginning but now seems strange. help.

I was using an S5 active until DJI stopped working on it. The S5 is now 3 years old (or more). I upgrade my phones at least every 2 years, sometimes more. My S8 and S9 work fine.

I was using an S5 active until DJI stopped working on it. The S5 is now 3 years old (or more). I upgrade my phones at least every 2 years, sometimes more. My S8 and S9 work fine.
The s5 worked fine to begin with now all of a sudden its doing the said above.

Did the current issue start happening straight after a DJI Go 4 update? If not then I'm guessing that somehow something has changed on your phone. Have you gone into settings and optimised memory etc ?
when you say "settings " do you mean on the s5 or drone settings?

Did the current issue start happening straight after a DJI Go 4 update? If not then I'm guessing that somehow something has changed on your phone. Have you gone into settings and optimised memory etc ?
how do I find which update I have?

ok I ha
how do I find which update I have?
ve done everything disabled most apps , optimised. and still the same. I just went out after doing a restart and started out good and after 3 minutes the picture started freezing and pixelating out again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S