DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Joining from Nova Scotia

Sloth469

Reactions
Finally picked up my Mavic yesterday and after a full day of reading, charging and setting up I am anxiously awaiting some decent flying weather, but being Nova Scotia that might not be for a few days at least..

Todd

Reactions: frankiez
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Todd. :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: Sloth469
Finally picked up my Mavic yesterday and after a full day of reading, charging and setting up I am anxiously awaiting some decent flying weather, but being Nova Scotia that might not be for a few days at least..

Todd
At last! Flying weather!

8501127_f496.jpg

Welcome Todd and hello to fellow Nova Scotians!

I just picked my Mavic up two days ago. I flew it for 20mins that night but we've had crap weather since!
Same, I (somewhat hesitantly) flashed it up in the family room last nite... sweet indoors, cant wait for the weekend...

Somewhat decent flying weather yesterday and today (good for eagle shots as well !). I managed to get in about an hour of flight time, mostly in beginner but was out this morning for a good run and to test RTH... flawless even in a bit of wind..... Loving it !!:)

First flight.jpg

Hi. I'm an old Cole Harbour boy as well (west coast now). I just ordered my Mavic last week. Can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Todd
Hi Todd,

I am looking for some one to provide aerial photography fly around videos for a property in Kings County. Any suggestions? Please email me at [email protected].

Thanks,

Hi Todd,

I am looking for some one to provide aerial photography fly around videos for a property in Kings County. Any suggestions? Please email me at [email protected].

Thanks,
If I get home for a visit this summer, I could shoot some photos for you. Where are you in the Valley?
Friend's farm in Scott's Bay:

My brother's farm in Canard:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus