DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Joining the DJI club

BrianA

Reactions
Hello all. Not a complete newbie to drone flying but still learning. I've owned a drone for about 3 years but haven't really flown it that much. I think I might've started out on a little too complicated level. So, yesterday, I ordered a Mini 2 after asking a lot of questions and watching/reading a lot of reviews. Seems it will fit perfect for traveling and I will leave the more complicated, much bigger drone for local use. I've been into photography since the early 80's and my plan is to up my game a little with drones. I look forward to learning and sharing info with this group. I live in the Portland, Oregon area, so, anyone want to buddy up and go fly somewhere, that would be great. I'm sure I will have more questions once I get my Mini 2 up and running.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Hello from the Crossroads of America BrianA.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings!

Sounds like a plan. I'm going to fly today. I'll be launching just north of the Tilikum crossing bridge on the west side around noon-ish.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake