DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Joystick drifts at center need help

Re-calibrate the remote controller sticks from within the GO4 app. See below for instructions on how to do that

If problem persists, open the RC and clean the contact points of the stick housing

You may also need to demagnetize the Remote Controller depending on the cause.

Reactions: Thomas B and slup
Re-calibrate the remote controller sticks from within the GO4 app. See below for instructions on how to do that

If problem persists, open the RC and clean the contact points of the stick housing

You may also need to demagnetize the Remote Controller depending on the cause.
Can also share one small but I think important thing in relation to this with moving the sticks in all directions when you calibrate ... just discovered it myself :rolleyes:

When you have started the calibration it's easy to think that you should push the stick into the end stop in each direction distinctive & kind of with some force ... doing that you will notice that you don't quite reach 100% instead you need to push a bit more. This will later on when you fly mean that your full stick will be with the same force as during calibration ... and with to much force it's first hard to reach 100% input but also that it's easy to wobble a bit sideways which for the left stick means a slight rudder input when trying to ascend/descend with full speed.

Try instead during calibration to slowly & gentle push the stick just so you feel the end stop ... & you will notice that it will record 100% there. Once hitting "Done" for the calibration you can test it of ... & now you see that it's easy to reach 100% input ... and you know that you can be really gentle with the sticks but reach 100% anyway (minimizing the risk for inputs in not intended directions).

I had tried re calibrating 4 times and it was no luck. I found that video on another thread and followed the steps to clean it as shown in the video now it works like a brand new drone. The previous owner took it on some atv trails so it was dirty inside the remote.
Thanks for the help

I had tried re calibrating 4 times and it was no luck. I found that video on another thread and followed the steps to clean it as shown in the video now it works like a brand new drone. The previous owner took it on some atv trails so it was dirty inside the remote.
Thanks for the help
Glad to hear you sorted that out!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143