DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Joysticks Mavic Air 2

Reactions
The threads on the controller for the Mavic Air 2 are machine thread 8-32. (size 8, 32 threads per inch)
To increase my joystick sensitivity and get rid of the very big jerkiness problem in trying to control the drone movements, I used 2" 8-32 machine bolts with 6 nuts on each and put a rubber cap on each one.
The nuts can be moved up and down the bolt as a group and so can be positioned where they work best depending on the sensitivity required. Raise them to increase sensitivity and decrease to lower it. (distance from the controller)
If you have really big fingers or wear gloves in colder weather then simply add more nuts.
IMG_2202.JPGIMG_2192.JPGIMG_2196.JPG

The threads on the controller for the Mavic Air 2 are machine thread 8-32. (size 8, 32 threads per inch)
To increase my joystick sensitivity and get rid of the very big jerkiness problem in trying to control the drone movements, I used 2" 8-32 machine bolts with 6 nuts on each and put a rubber cap on each one.
The nuts can be moved up and down the bolt as a group and so can be positioned where they work best depending on the sensitivity required. Raise them to increase sensitivity and decrease to lower it. (distance from the controller)
If you have really big fingers or wear gloves in colder weather then simply add more nuts.
View attachment 149940View attachment 149941View attachment 149942
In 2 years of flying an Air 2 I have never experienced any problems with the joysticks; super smooth. But these extensions look good. I also saw the accessory below, recently, and am thinking of trying some. Same purpose - joystick sensitivity. Cheers 👍😎🇳🇿

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stitch69