DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jumpy video help please !!

Bobertj69

Reactions
17D7E9D4-BC25-4FA9-90F0-503420207B54.jpeg CC730B5F-BDF2-42F2-8B4A-C72E298A58AA.jpeg 77E7383F-639B-412D-B4E8-CE1794649628.jpeg
Ok Hi guys just got my mavic about a week ago love it but my videos seem to be jumpy idk if there something I’m doing wrong any help would be appreciated. Pictures seem to be ok.

View attachment 28506 View attachment 28507 View attachment 28508
Ok Hi guys just got my mavic about a week ago love it but my videos seem to be jumpy idk if there something I’m doing wrong any help would be appreciated. Pictures seem to be ok.
Do you mean at 2.00 onward where the foliage on left seems to pulse?

I used to get this, can't remember how I stopped it.

Think it might have been to do with mavics noise reduction.

What is your sharpness set to?

Yea not the yaw I have that turned down I’m talking about everything almost pulsating like the trees and such. I think -1

Yea not the yaw I have that turned down I’m talking about everything almost pulsating like the trees and such. I think -1
Bump up sharpness to at least zero, preferably +1 and it will stop the aggressive noise reduction.

Lot of YouTube videos recommend -1 but that was based on old firmwares.

6BBA1215-0525-41EF-8B93-69D288810626.png 17ED17EC-F770-40C3-A2C1-624323A1B6E3.png Latest firm latest firmware dji go 4 latest I just got week ago so everything is updated to the latest. And it’s in. 4 k. That’s my settings

Has it always done this since new, and have you tried shooting in auto mode? Have you calibrated the camera? I would also suggest deleting the go app from your device and reinstalling it.

This is a video of one my first flights before I really even got into any camera settings. Just little post edited that’s it

Maybe my shutter speed is off?
Looks like a H264 compression/encoding issue.

You could play with sharpness and try increasing exposure. It might be worse in underexposed scenes.

Google DJI pulsing video. Seems to be loads of threads but not seeing many solutions.

Great 311 song, but that video also has the issue. If the app doesn't correct it, I would open a case with DJI if you are out of your return period. CS isn't always bad... I had a faulty battery. Chatted with them, sent it in, they got it today, diagnosed it and sent me out a replacement within a few hours of receiving it. Pretty good as far as I am concerned. :)

Alright thank you yea it’s only a week old so it’s still in warranty I’ll have to take it out one more time and mess with the setting a little more see what happens if continues I will call them thank you guys. If any more advice would be appreciated.

Hard to tell if that is the result of youtube compression and missmatched encoding or not (looks like it). When you play back on your computer do you see the same thing, or only uploaded video? What did you use to process the video before you uploaded it?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69