DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Just another Dam Drone video! Enjoy the Mini Movie!

Just another dam drone video :)!

Let me know what you think!

Filmed with DJI Mavic Mini. Edited with Davinci Resovle 16 free version. Music from bensound.com
home!! i grew up in boulder! spent many good afternoons in ned after climbing in boulder canyon and evenings on cross country ski team weekly practices at eldora!! happy to see this again. thanks! something i noticed - as with my videos, your resolution much better about half way through when not going too fast (while at standstill, especially, looking at water flow) and shortly after, when you did second fly over dam. but at beginning, not very clear. does this have something to do with speed? same thing happens to me. any ideas as to why? again, thanks for the nostalgia!

Reactions: redxeth
Did you speed up the video? Just one thought, seems a slower speed a bit more cinematic?

home!! i grew up in boulder! spent many good afternoons in ned after climbing in boulder canyon and evenings on cross country ski team weekly practices at eldora!! happy to see this again. thanks! something i noticed - as with my videos, your resolution much better about half way through when not going too fast (while at standstill, especially, looking at water flow) and shortly after, when you did second fly over dam. but at beginning, not very clear. does this have something to do with speed? same thing happens to me. any ideas as to why? again, thanks for the nostalgia!

I think that's youtube doing that, choosing the proper resolution depending on your bandwidth.

Yeah, we hiked from Ned to the dam, was a beautiful day! If you look at the water, it was very windy! I was very worried about flying the drone, used Sport mode where I could.

Reactions: colorado kid
Sorta enjoyed your movie particularly how you put txt in. I find the footage a little shaky but I'm picking its because your using P mode. If this is the case the try video in C mode. This smooths the footage considerably but if your already using C mode then my apologies.

Sorta enjoyed your movie particularly how you put txt in. I find the footage a little shaky but I'm picking its because your using P mode. If this is the case the try video in C mode. This smooths the footage considerably but if your already using C mode then my apologies.
I was actually using S mode and P mode- it was VERY windy that day, evident from the waves on the water's surface. It was hard getting smooth footage. But yes, I would have liked to have used C mode, thanks!

Fantastic video. My favorite was when you we’re coming over the dam onto the lake. You can see the wind gusts over the lake. Great job. Editing was spot on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair