DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just another Iceland video

Nice Vid...

Amazing!

No, No, No-my friend. NOT just another Iceland video by any means! Spectacular photography in my opinion. So much so that I pursued your video to the very end and discovered that we are very simpatico in our travels and tastes, having visited and photographed many countries. I, too, use Smug Mug and Music Bed and do videos and stills but your stuff is truly amazing. Loved the Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania, and mountain west images. Bravo! keep up the good work. To check my stuff, https://www.daledavisphotography.smugmug.com and Vimeo

Reactions: Quadpilot
No, No, No-my friend. NOT just another Iceland video by any means! Spectacular photography in my opinion. So much so that I pursued your video to the very end and discovered that we are very simpatico in our travels and tastes, having visited and photographed many countries. I, too, use Smug Mug and Music Bed and do videos and stills but your stuff is truly amazing. Loved the Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania, and mountain west images. Bravo! keep up the good work. To check my stuff, https://www.daledavisphotography.smugmug.com and Vimeo

Thanks for the kind words Dale.I enjoyed your Iceland video and re-lived some of my more memorable moments there. Lots of scenes I left on the cutting room floor. Your photography is amazing. That's how I got the travelbug, and that morphed into video and drones. "Keep shooting," as my mentor used to say.

My gosh what a beautiful country. This looks like it was taken straight out of the “Lord of the Rings” series. Wonder video work!

My gosh what a beautiful country. This looks like it was taken straight out of the “Lord of the Rings” series. Wonder video work!
I do not work for them but I went there with Iceland Photo Tours. Did a complete circle tour of 10 days. Many places to fly a drone. National Parks are off limits,includingf many of the popular falls. April or May would be good. Tons of tourists June and July. No northern lights until winter. They run winter tours with ice cave and northern lights, but it's cold.

Reactions: Capt KO
Wow! Thank you. I can only dream of flying at a location like that. Looking forward to the next one. ?

Beautiful scenes. Beautiful country. Do you say, "fallegur?" With the variety of wet, dry, cold, green ... seemed to indicate you are there through several seasons and cover many miles. Are you Icelandic? Masterfully done.

Beautiful scenes. Beautiful country. Do you say, "fallegur?" With the variety of wet, dry, cold, green ... seemed to indicate you are there through several seasons and cover many miles. Are you Icelandic? Masterfully done.
The footage for this video was all taken during September 2019. I'm a US citizen, but Iceland is one of my favorite places to visit and film/photograph. "Fallegur" indeed! Thank you for the compliment.

Just another... OMG one of the most awesome collection of scenes, well captured and edited. I won’t sleep until I’m able to visit Iceland.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123