DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just fixed my Mavic Pro and i feel Epic

Caszjam21

Reactions
So in the first week of having my Mavic, i put it in a tree!Got it out, fixed cracked body, but little did i know i also damaged Gimble ribbon, this stopped working three months later, giving me a motor overload warning.
So sent for ribbon,£7, fired up You Tube, and took it on. Fiddly but straight forward. good as new. Just wanted to get it out there. roll on better weather for a good flight.

awesome. I don't look forward to any incidents with my drone but I accept all challenges to fix it if it does happen. I love fixing and building things.

Yup me too,
I got into these things around the end of February and ended up reading posts and watching videos and still do that today.
I fly my old trusty RC junk around when I get itchy and I'll get a little beginner time in on the Pro here and there and now a Tello too.
I believe a 100% that a long time spent exploring manuals and video's, including pumping the forums dry, will give you more pleasure and more knowledge and you'll spend less money repairing things.
If you take your time to do these things you'll also find the wisdom to go by the rules, hopefully easing the stigma that's building around this hobby.
PJ.

Reactions: Caszjam21
Awesome! Thinking about taking on that cable myself. My gimbal goes through it’s whole setup cycle fine, get video fine, but can’t focus or move the gimbal up or down. Think I am on the right track?

Reactions: Caszjam21
Scale 1to 10,,,,5. Only cos a bit fiddly
I agree its best not to crash in first place. But to be honest i actuall feel more at ease now flying. Knowing i was able to rectify the damage
I cracked the cover and weekened the gimble ribon putting it in a tree. Lol. But i replaced cover ( sent for two, i now have a spare, £14,) and now replaced ribbon. ( sent for two, a spare too, £7.)
I know how fiddly it is so will be more careful but know things can be fixed without the sending away hassle and down time

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61