DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just got a mavic air !!

mitikoki

Reactions
I just got the mavic air combo for my birthday, I opened the box but I think I want the mavic 2 pro so I haven't used it, I had the original mavic and I love the way this one looks but I'm not sure i'm going to be happy with the performance , am I being too picky?

Picky? You haven't said what you want to do with it.

Reactions: freightshaker
No, this is my fifth drone, I started with a p3s, I’ve had a mavic pro before and I’m thinking this may be a step down but I like the looks much better than the mp2.

The air is fantastic, especially for the price. If you don't mind paying double the price, the is m2p fantastic. But if you're on a budget, or just getting started, the air is a great choice. If budget isn't a consideration, the m2p is worth it.

mavic air is not a downgrade it depends on how you want to use it. if you want more portability, Mavic air is an upgrade. but in terms of range Mavic pro is the way to go with ocusync. both has almost identical Video settings with slight edge on the air with added sensors and intelligent flight new shots. but with MAVIC 2 Pro, no Contest Go with mavic 2 pro Next level everything. youre not being picky if you have the money go get the best one.

Reactions: gvsukids
I think I’m going to sell the air and get the pro, as nice as the air is I think I want the range of the pro.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka