DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just got back from filming the damage from an F2 tornado with my Mavic.

Tim32581

Reactions
I just got back from a short ride down the road to Kent Island, MD. They suffered a serious F2 - almost F3 tornado early Monday morning. Here is some of my raw footage. Sorry about some of the sudden movements when i was yawing. It was pretty windy out as I was trying to beat a storm.

Last edited:
Many good shots! And spectacular location! Will be awesome to see the movie after you have edited it and put on som soothing music!

Reactions: Tim32581
Wow! I can't get over that one house that looks fine except for being 15' off its foundation. Very interesting footage. Thanks for sharing it.

Reactions: Tim32581
Wow! I can't get over that one house that looks fine except for being 15' off its foundation. Very interesting footage. Thanks for sharing it.

I actually missed that until I was reviewing the footage or I would have done a POI on it. I might go back next week and see if that house is still there.

I was talking about the house at 3:58 with the circular above ground pool.
Wow. The house was pretty well built if it survived getting torn off of the foundation and moved around like that. I can't imagine how the repair crew will be able to move the entire structure back and re-attach it to the foundation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929