DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just got my first DJI

Futuramille

Reactions
Got alot to learn...
but custom Bobby Harmon paint job... had to have red and black as thats what we fly (flynoceros).

Im hoping to auto chase white water rafts in Montana with this. not an easy gig but hopefully y'all can help me. this one ships out on monday. I had to share... Im so stoked
received_263996784508049.jpeg
received_432561190835942.jpegreceived_2094784017276309.jpeg

Welcome to the forum . .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: Futuramille
Welcome to the forum! :)

thanks all.. this should be a ball!!
weve been flying RC for years really.. 1974. helis, planks etc.
Im hoping to get auto follow setup with the controller in a dry bag.
the rafts are cruising about 25 to 30mph so more batteries will be good. I have four coming with the same paint.
lots to learn though.
thanks for the warm welcome

Last edited:
We have a real ball chasing race cars.
that's a flynoceros sköll V2 5" on 4s for Acro and carrying the session 5 gopro.
20190112_113122.jpg
We race Flynoceros Cerberus V2 5"
flyno Cerberus 3" on 4s & then fly a Cerb 2" on 3s.

love Flynocerous but so looking forward to learning the DJI camera

this is what its main job will be. ( ;
big water. both my sons are white water rafts guides in Montana during the summers the last 6 years.

Do yall think my DJI can be setut to auto follow this a few feet up from the back or even flying backwards from the front?

thanks again for any input.

Last edited:
Got alot to learn...
but custom Bobby Harmon paint job... had to have red and black as thats what we fly (flynoceros).

Im hoping to auto chase white water rafts in Montana with this. not an easy gig but hopefully y'all can help me. this one ships out on monday. I had to share... Im so stoked
View attachment 67039
View attachment 67041View attachment 67044
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Got alot to learn...

View attachment 67039
View attachment 67041View attachment 67044
Was that video auto tracking the mustang or were you flying? Nicely done either way. I dig the paint job

no Its a 5" 4s flynoceros Sköll quad.. nothing auto there. we don't even have modes setup. don't really need it. we fly about 6 batteries a day ( :
its the one pictured above. there was a couple phantoms flying but they stay pretty static and at 100' filming.
at one point there were 5 other race quads chasing at the same time plus both DJI drones. It gets a bit hairy at times. we burned 15 batteries just on sunday and it was a three day event with camping and ... party!

thanks for the welcome sir!
my new DJI MP is still on its way in the mail. Im just asking the simple questions first. while I wait.

thanks again yall.

no Its a 5" 4s flynoceros Sköll quad.. nothing auto there. we don't even have modes setup. don't really need it. we fly about 6 batteries a day ( :
its the one pictured above. there was a couple phantoms flying but they stay pretty static and at 100' filming.
at one point there were 5 other race quads chasing at the same time plus both DJI drones. It gets a bit hairy at times. we burned 15 batteries just on sunday and it was a three day event with camping and ... party!

thanks for the welcome sir!
my new DJI MP is still on its way in the mail. Im just asking the simple questions first. while I wait.

thanks again yall.
DJI are some bastards when it comes to shipping. I placed my order for a smart controller almost 3 weeks ago and got notification it shipped today.

heres my current lineup (charging batteries now to get out later today
15536146347575163216508096657275.jpg
I built all 4... that's half the fun.

but can't wait to add the DJI to the kit. (and its also nice and red)

DJI are some bastards when it comes to shipping. I placed my order for a smart controller almost 3 weeks ago and got notification it shipped today.
well, mine is coming with the custom paint job from an awesome guy.. Its his first DJI paint job.
received_2094784017276309.jpeg
more pictures in the thread above.
Im super excited. it was lightly used and never crashed.

here is that report.
received_749410132098386.jpeg
I hope this report looks good?
I know nothing about this.. YET

btw he was flying from on top of a mountain thus the 4k+ feet ( ;

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members