DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just got the BT-300FPV Glasses... Questions...

Brian Fist

Reactions
Hey guys, I just got a hold of a set of BT-300FPV Glasses and they seem like a great addition to flying.

But, I have a question in regards to using DJI Go with it. I need to run DJI Go 3.1.1, not the latest version that is available on the Movario app library.

Is there any way to download the Movario-specific version of 3.1.1? Basically, is there a repository of all the older app revisions that were offered on the Epson Movario App Store?

I have already side-loaded the "generic" android version of 3.1.1, and it runs, but the maps are all using the Chinese version of whatever map replacement was viable back when 3.1.1 was released. Is there a simple way to get Google Maps to be used? (or am I looking at loaded a ton of Google bloat?)

I also have noticed the "generic" android version of 3.1.1 runs a service and the app in the background, which eats up valuable battery resources and generates heat. I noticed the Movario App Store version of the latest DJI Go 4 does not run the app and a service in the background, so they obviously optimized it for this device resource-wise.

Ultimately, I really need to get a hold of the Movario-specific version of 3.1.1 and I am sure my issues would be resolved.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929