DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just joined today - anyone around Orangevale?

Prop Wash

Premium Pilot
Reactions
In Orangevale. closer the Placer County Line, nearby Citrus Heights & Roseville.

In Orangevale. closer the Placer County Line, nearby Citrus Heights & Roseville.
I’m in Redding part of the year. Welcome to the forum. There are great drone areas along the Sacramento River, SHASTA Dam. My favorite is sunrise over Mt Lassen shot from a series of ponds at Lema ranch. But you have your own foothills and mountains down where you are. Again welcome.

Reactions: Prop Wash
I’m in Redding part of the year. Welcome to the forum. There are great drone areas along the Sacramento River, SHASTA Dam. My favorite is sunrise over Mt Lassen shot from a series of ponds at Lema ranch. But you have your own foothills and mountains down where you are. Again welcome.
Thanks @DougMcC - Appreciate the info. I've through there quite a bit going farther up state. I'll have to take a drive TO there one of these days.

Well, here I am at 4:30am roaming around looking for other mavic pilots who fly in Orangevale area.
And Lo I find the forum, GREAT, Thanks for the greeting!
I have been flying around a couple of Folsom parks, but I see on google you can get to the river at Saylors bar. I'm going to try that next.
So glad to find this forum!!!

@Renkster - nice to see you on here. I'm going to try to get out to Folsom Lake to catch it low before summer is over.

Guess I should look on the forum more often. To Prop Wash, I am still flying around Orangevale , Roseville. Maybe we can connect !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTBennett00