DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just missed the sunrise!

Porky

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hello everybody,

Thought I’d go out again to try my luck at more sunrise photos, bloody just missed it:rolleyes:
One half descent photo of a late sunrise, the rest on boats/ship. I wasn’t just going to walk home without anything so I used 3 batts flying around hence the boats.

But the main thing, I enjoyed myself;)9951CA89-151B-475A-B1A7-61A2C8FE9A33.jpegD3C5291E-7E82-46B0-9741-9F26EB136E04.jpegA3ECFF49-9C28-4C24-824C-F5435C237D3A.jpegD3655AB3-B860-4C03-B657-12BDCE74D580.jpeg

Last edited:
That's cool living in the desert sucks... only so many rocks you can shoot. Thanks for sharing Porky

Reactions: Porky
Hello everybody,

Thought I’d go out again to try my luck at more sunrise photos, bloody just missed it:rolleyes:
One half descent photo of a late sunrise, the rest on boats/ship. I wasn’t just going to walk home without anything so I used 3 batts flying around hence the boats.

But the main thing, I enjoyed myself;)View attachment 62745View attachment 62746View attachment 62747View attachment 62748

Hey, those wrecks look like Viking ships. Exactly how old are you again? joking

That's cool living in the desert sucks... only so many rocks you can shoot. Thanks for sharing Porky

Yeah but you’ve got the warmth;) bloody cold here:( thanks for your comment;)

Really nice all of them!:cool:

I'm not a morning person, only managed a handful of sunrise starts in 20 years of photography but since I got my drone I cant get enough of them! :)

The Viking ships Dads, he got it from new.... bless him;)

Mines the newer one I the background;)

Good sailers, the pair of us:D
your right there son mines so old the instructions are in Latin

Really nice all of them!:cool:

I'm not a morning person, only managed a handful of sunrise starts in 20 years of photography but since I got my drone I cant get enough of them! :)

Best time of the day “dawn” and don’t ask me who she is...;) just love the colours especially when flying over water, the reflection if it’s not windy is like a mirror.

I think from now on it’s going to be sunset photos, commitments 1st thing in the mornings so I’ll always miss them.:(

Best time of the day “dawn” and don’t ask me who she is...;) just love the colours especially when flying over water, the reflection if it’s not windy is like a mirror.

I think from now on it’s going to be sunset photos, commitments 1st thing in the mornings so I’ll always miss them.:(
all we need now is some sun to set its been overcast all day here hoping to fly tomorrow all being well

Reactions: mealers and Porky
Here ya go dad, just for you.;) Nice bit of latin;)

ququam ad trahentibus navem, quia maior est ****
thanks son thats more like double dutch to me

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000