DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just ordered the Mavic Fly More Combo, coming from a P3S.

sgarrand

Reactions
Greetings All,

I have been on here reading in anticipation of purchasing my Mavic and last night I made the purchase of the fly more combo for 1169.00 USD. Got it at an authorized dealer (Wellbots) and I grabbed a few aftermarket accessories from Amazon as well.

Having started with a Syma x5c-1 (~$40) to a P3S (retailed at $500, got it new from Craigslist for $200) to then spending a little more than $1300 for Mavic Fly More + DJI Care Refresh and Accessories, this is a big leap. I lost the first Syma that was a gift and bought a second that I still have. I have never crashed the P3S and I plan to be very careful with my Mavic.

I'm in Central Massachusetts and happy to be here.

Scott

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: sgarrand
Greetings All,

I have been on here reading in anticipation of purchasing my Mavic and last night I made the purchase of the fly more combo for 1169.00 USD. Got it at an authorized dealer (Wellbots) and I grabbed a few aftermarket accessories from Amazon as well.

Having started with a Syma x5c-1 (~$40) to a P3S (retailed at $500, got it new from Craigslist for $200) to then spending a little more than $1300 for Mavic Fly More + DJI Care Refresh and Accessories, this is a big leap. I lost the first Syma that was a gift and bought a second that I still have. I have never crashed the P3S and i plan to be very careful with my Mavic.

I'm in Central Massachusetts and happy to be here.

Scott
Howdy from Wyoming sgarrand, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Congrats on the Mavic purchase, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Safe flying and don't hesitate to reach out for any assistance. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54