DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just registered

fredy

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hello all, I've been flying recreationally but trying to comply with all the other stuff and frequently end up here, so today I decided it was time to register. :cool:
I live within a 0ft auto-approval from a nearby airport, so usually need to drive in order to get a "clear to take off", and that has limited the fun/practice time, unfortunately.

Also, I'm seriously considering preparing for the Part 107 certification, has anyone tried the course from the "pilot institute" and do you recommend it?
Thanks

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! Yes, I studied under @pilotinstitute with Greg and you will not find a better school for learning. You and I are blessed to live in California and have year-round good weather and a target rich environment to fly . . . ;)Thumbswayup

Good luck pilot!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Registering is the first step to be in compliance. Don't forget to put registration stickers on your drone, and take the TRUST certification as well. You can take the TRUST certification through pilotinstitute.com for FREE, and they'll also send you registration stickers for your drone for free.

Hello from the Crossroads of America fredy.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hello all, I've been flying recreationally but trying to comply with all the other stuff and frequently end up here, so today I decided it was time to register. :cool:
I live within a 0ft auto-approval from a nearby airport, so usually need to drive in order to get a "clear to take off", and that has limited the fun/practice time, unfortunately.

Also, I'm seriously considering preparing for the Part 107 certification, has anyone tried the course from the "pilot institute" and do you recommend it?
Thanks
Welcome from Canada 🇨🇦 eh…The Great White North. 🐻‍❄️

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!​

I live within a 0ft auto-approval from a nearby airport

You need to use the proper terminology, You live in a "Drone Taxi Zone..." LoL

taxi.png

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics