DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just started a Drone Photography business in Woodstock, GA! New to the forum!

Reactions
Hope everyone is doing well! I wanted to give everyone a little info about myself and how I got into wanting to start a drone business in the first place.

My name is Jordan and I have been training in and teaching martial arts for about 21 years now and while that is my passion, I learned that I needed to do something to make a bit of extra money as well. I have always been interested in technology and I saw my friend flying his drone around one day and I saw the amazing images he was capturing! I bought a Mavic Air shortly after that and while I never did anything professionally with it, it started me on my path towards opening my own business.

I now have a Mavic 2 Pro and a Mavic Air 2 that I use for the business and I am of course certified under Part 107 and I am commercially insured.

Done some real estate shoots that include video and pictures and I also offer virtual tours!

Looking forward to seeing other people's posts on here about their experiences as well!

Attachments

• DJI_0003.jpg
    DJI_0003.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 84
  • DJI_0009.jpg
    DJI_0009.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 82
  • DJI_0065.jpg
    DJI_0065.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 83
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

WELCOME to the forum from western NC :)

Welcome to the forum from the dry hot hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know.;)

Hope everyone is doing well! I wanted to give everyone a little info about myself and how I got into wanting to start a drone business in the first place.

My name is Jordan and I have been training in and teaching martial arts for about 21 years now and while that is my passion, I learned that I needed to do something to make a bit of extra money as well. I have always been interested in technology and I saw my friend flying his drone around one day and I saw the amazing images he was capturing! I bought a Mavic Air shortly after that and while I never did anything professionally with it, it started me on my path towards opening my own business.

I now have a Mavic 2 Pro and a Mavic Air 2 that I use for the business and I am of course certified under Part 107 and I am commercially insured.

Done some real estate shoots that include video and pictures and I also offer virtual tours!

Looking forward to seeing other people's posts on here about their experiences as well!
Welcome to the forum from Western NC.

Know Woodstock area well, grew up in Smyrna many decades ago and still have family in Cobb County.

Seems your ready to go, so keep 'er flying!

Welcome to the forum Jordan. I'm also looking to start a side line business doing aerial photography.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum from just south of you, in Sandy Springs. We look forward to your participation and more of your view of the world. Wish you well in your business.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60