DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just yellow field with metal detectores :-)

TNielsen

Reactions
I was going to make a recording privately for a club with metal detectors. They walked on a newly harvested field and everything is yellow in the cloudy light.

I was allowed to fly over people, but because it was only 4.5 km to the nearest airport, max hight was 20 meters.

They want a lot of "flight" fottages from high, but not easy in 20 meters

PS .. Don't get too close to metal detectors with a Mavic Air .. Closer than 4-5 meters and Wifi signal disappears .. Just a warning .. :)

Interesting video.

What exactly are they looking for and do they come back and scan the other sectors as well? Seems like a Grid pattern would be more efficient and thorough.

Reactions: WAXMAN
They are looking for coins and old metal thing that are hundres of years old. (They also get a lot of metal trash)
It was a club and a beginner team, and they were just out a sunday on a field.

I think that the missing order, is due to the fact that we had fun with the drone as well

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07
I am a air owner and belong to a metal detecting club also. Good info to know as I did photo the group from a distance.
The beginners are swinging their detectors way to fast.

Interesting video.

What exactly are they looking for and do they come back and scan the other sectors as well? Seems like a Grid pattern would be more efficient and thorough.
I was thinking the same thing. Unless their just out for the fun of it. Nice video shots. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121