DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Karadjov stone

Nicely captured...
Not really ;) we had a long walk there and in the middle granny and older daughter gave up so I reach the stone with younger one and the dog so there was no one to take care of her for me to walk up and run the drone from above ;)

Not really ;) we had a long walk there and in the middle granny and older daughter gave up so I reach the stone with younger one and the dog so there was no one to take care of her for me to walk up and run the drone from above ;)
Still... I'm too lazy to even try to fly sometimes, as a consequence I had passed many chances to capture something interesting. At least you push yourself and do it...

Reactions: alex_markov
Still... I'm too lazy to even try to fly sometimes, as a consequence I had passed many chances to capture something interesting. At least you push yourself and do it...
I am very lazy man and very thankful to my dog an to my mavic to push me out... than it's easy when you are out travel/walk begins and fun along

Reactions: Dedal
Despite your trouble a cool video. There are many such vistas in the Superstition Mountains Wilderness area near me... unfortunately illegal to fly in U.S. designated wilderness and must capture from a distance.
36F124E6-B1FE-4958-8752-39B2CAC181DC.jpeg

Despite your trouble a cool video. There are many such vistas in the Superstition Mountains Wilderness area near me... unfortunately illegal to fly in U.S. designated wilderness and must capture from a distance.
View attachment 98075
Sorry for You, but as I see it there will be even more restrictions very soon :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242