DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

KausalityKid has arrived - clear the skies for your own safety

KausalityKid

Reactions
KausalityKid has arrived. After purchasing my Mavic Air 2S Fly More Combo I couldn't do much flying until I used my first refresh after 2 hours flying. Yep, I laughed at my lady when she said I would wreck the thing. I told her she was very wrong. I was going to be cautious and take my time learning. She laughed at me 2 hours later when I went sideways and slammed it into a wall making the gimbal inoperable. Glad I paid for the insurance. I didn't tell her about what happened after the first 15 minutes when I got caught up in a palmetto bush in the wet lands behind our house. I dashed 20 feet into the knee high grass and luckily it stayed caught up in the palmetto and didn't go into the water.
Side note: two weeks later I laid out some snake traps and one of them was right where I dashed into the swamp. 2 days later there was a 5 foot water moccasin stuck in the trap who was very angry. I didn't even think about snakes when I ran out to save my drone even though I knew they were out there. I guess my lady scares me more than a cotton mouth.

KausalityKid has arrived. After purchasing my Mavic Air 2S Fly More Combo I couldn't do much flying until I used my first refresh after 2 hours flying. Yep, I laughed at my lady when she said I would wreck the thing. I told her she was very wrong. I was going to be cautious and take my time learning. She laughed at me 2 hours later when I went sideways and slammed it into a wall making the gimbal inoperable. Glad I paid for the insurance. I didn't tell her about what happened after the first 15 minutes when I got caught up in a palmetto bush in the wet lands behind our house. I dashed 20 feet into the knee high grass and luckily it stayed caught up in the palmetto and didn't go into the water.
Side note: two weeks later I laid out some snake traps and one of them was right where I dashed into the swamp. 2 days later there was a 5 foot water moccasin stuck in the trap who was very angry. I didn't even think about snakes when I ran out to save my drone even though I knew they were out there. I guess my lady scares me more than a cotton mouth.

Sigh ....

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

The most dangerous species no doubt. They are way often more correct than men, which I wish not to globally admit. (Thought I was speaking of water moccasins? Uh uh). They are just smarter than us!! That was my commercial for the woman I love. I truly appreciate your candor. Refreshing. Sorry about the incident. The Learning curve can be unsettling, upsetting, and often pricey but it’s risk versus reward with quads. I say go big or go home, but by all means get home. Lol. You covered your tail with insurance so soon you’ll be aloft. IMO opinion you have the right attitude and stick work ahead of you. Have fun, Flysafe & Godspeed, Droniac

Similar to my nephews name and yes, I clear the sky when we fly. He dominates, in a good way, but blows by me. We have a big time. Hope the same for you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada