Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

KittyHawk Update (iOS version)

ChuckNorrisUSAF

Reaction score
Loc
Montana
Version 9.3

Welcome to LAANC 2.0.

In this update, we’ve implemented LAANC 2.0 which means it has all the latest FAA data sources, rules and requirements packaged into one seamless workflow. We’ve worked long and hard to make requesting and using a LAANC authorization easier than ever. You can also now view your authorization directly within our Dynamic Airspace™ view. For more complex flights and missions, you can also request authorizations in areas covering multiple airports.

Kittyhawk enables thousands of LAANC authorizations every month so we’re always learning from edge cases and new user needs. This is the LAANC experience that we’ve always wanted to build and we’re committed to continually perfecting it as our national airspace becomes home to more drone flights and advanced operations.

Drone on

Reaction score
Version 9.3

Welcome to LAANC 2.0.

In this update, we’ve implemented LAANC 2.0 which means it has all the latest FAA data sources, rules and requirements packaged into one seamless workflow. We’ve worked long and hard to make requesting and using a LAANC authorization easier than ever. You can also now view your authorization directly within our Dynamic Airspace™ view. For more complex flights and missions, you can also request authorizations in areas covering multiple airports.

Kittyhawk enables thousands of LAANC authorizations every month so we’re always learning from edge cases and new user needs. This is the LAANC experience that we’ve always wanted to build and we’re committed to continually perfecting it as our national airspace becomes home to more drone flights and advanced operations.

Regarding "For more complex flights and missions, you can also request authorizations in areas covering multiple airports.", how is that done? I still see gray grid lines, which I understood to be not able to be authorized. Please explain

ChuckNorrisUSAF

Reaction score
Loc
Montana
Regarding "For more complex flights and missions, you can also request authorizations in areas covering multiple airports.", how is that done? I still see gray grid lines, which I understood to be not able to be authorized. Please explain
I don't know man, I just share things

Reactions: Drone on

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajkm