Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Kittyhawk with Android 10

Brewbud

Reaction score
Visit site
If you use Kittyhawk you may not want to upgrade to Android 10 until they have a chance to get it patched. The app just crashes. They are aware of it and are working on it. Not sure if it's been posted before but a search showed me nothing.

Brewbud

Reaction score
Visit site
I just noticed DJI GO4 app is broken on Android 10 too. I don't fly with my main phone so I hadn't realized.

AKQuads

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Visit site
As of 6/4/2020 DJI Go4 is still an issue with Android 10 not being supported it yells at me. Very frustrating. It's been a year I think, so it's time they get that fixed. DJI told me that they are working on it on a coming firmware update we'll see. It doesn't mention that my Android Galaxy tab S2 is even supported but I don't get the error message when I use it.

AKQuads

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Visit site
If you use Kittyhawk you may not want to upgrade to Android 10 until they have a chance to get it patched. The app just crashes. They are aware of it and are working on it. Not sure if it's been posted before but a search showed me nothing.

I have been having trouble getting assets to import over. I am told you can manually add them on the website but I want everything to be tied together. I will keep trying.

DJI Mavic Mounts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taroona