DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Koh Larn tropical island

Awesome video!

Reactions: AeroFlix 4D
Had a beach home in Pattaya in the early 70s. Sure has changed. One hotel, the Nipa Lodge. How many now? I rolled my 25 foot boat up onto the beach when not in use. Very few boats in the area. Great memories. Loved Thailand. Daughter born in Bangkok.

Fun video. Your use of special effects was excellent. Good flying. That is the strangest Budda type statue I've ever seen. The face and head look like a guy named Ross Perot, who once ran for President of the United States as an independent back in the 1990's. He was a Texas billionaire. :-D

Had a beach home in Pattaya in the early 70s. Sure has changed. One hotel, the Nipa Lodge. How many now? I rolled my 25 foot boat up onto the beach when not in use. Very few boats in the area. Great memories. Loved Thailand. Daughter born in Bangkok.
Thank you for your comment, you are lucky I would have liked to know Pattaya during this period.

Fun video. Your use of special effects was excellent. Good flying. That is the strangest Budda type statue I've ever seen. The face and head look like a guy named Ross Perot, who once ran for President of the United States as an independent back in the 1990's. He was a Texas billionaire. :-D
Thank you for your comment. In fact, it is the statue of a monk who lived for many years in this temple in Koh Larn. I don't think he was a billionaire 😬

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada