DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Kynance Cove. Possibly the most beautiful cove in Cornwall, if not England

Jeremy Clark

Reactions
My latest clip is from Kynance Cove, on the Lizard Peninsula in Cornwall. In my opinion, the absolute jewel of the Cornish coast. I chose to film just as the sun was setting, so the tide isn't fully out, & I will return again in future to capture the views with the tide fully out.

I must take the opportunity to thank RNAS Culdrose for granting authorisation to film in the Predannack Flight Restriction Zone.

Filmed with Mavic Air 2 & Mini 2 (for some reason, the Geo Unlock wouldn't work with my FPV).

I hope you enjoy :)

Well, what can you say but Brilliant! Your moves are smooth and beautiful. It looked like the perfect day for flying, clear skies and little wind. Even though this was all shot around one spot, you varied the angles so much I never got bored watching it. Perfect time of day to shoot. Perfect music. This is the video I'd watch after a stressful day to unwind. Great, great job!!!

Well, what can you say but Brilliant! Your moves are smooth and beautiful. It looked like the perfect day for flying, clear skies and little wind. Even though this was all shot around one spot, you varied the angles so much I never got bored watching it. Perfect time of day to shoot. Perfect music. This is the video I'd watch after a stressful day to unwind. Great, great job!!!
Wow!! Thanks so much for the kind words. I'd wanted to fly here for ages. It's in a full FRZ so I had to plan a couple of weeks in advance while getting the Naval Air Station authorisation, then sending that on to DJI to unlock the zone, so it was fingers crossed all the while that there were no last minute changes to the weather forecast!!

and how I enjoyed it Jeremy! Absolutely fantastic area, I am almost jealous that we have nothing so beautiful where I live! ?
Very nice and smooth flown, and the music fits perfectly too! ??
Thanks for sharing this amazing video!
cheers Paul
Thanks so much as always, for the kind comments Paul

so the tide isn't fully out, & I will return again in future to capture the views with the tide fully out.

Be interesting to see, but I must say the turquoise waters in various shades was very pleasing.

It is indeed a beautiful cove, if that was in Australia, there'd be numerous sailing boats anchored for the evening.

Nice job with smooth movements, and nice choice of music,

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
Amazing footage! What kind of hoops did you have to jump through to be granted authorisation to fly there if you don't mind me asking?? :)

Amazing footage! What kind of hoops did you have to jump through to be granted authorisation to fly there if you don't mind me asking?? :)
Thanks for the kind comments. I originally contacted RNAS Culdrose via private message on their Facebook page, as they control the Predannack NFZ. They gave me an email for the Chief Petty Officer running their Air Traffic Control. After swapping emails and giving him details of my planned flight, he emailed me authorisation which I then sent on to DJI under their usual process to get them to unlock the geo zone. The ATC were really helpful

My latest clip is from Kynance Cove, on the Lizard Peninsula in Cornwall. In my opinion, the absolute jewel of the Cornish coast. I chose to film just as the sun was setting, so the tide isn't fully out, & I will return again in future to capture the views with the tide fully out.

I must take the opportunity to thank RNAS Culdrose for granting authorisation to film in the Predannack Flight Restriction Zone.

Filmed with Mavic Air 2 & Mini 2 (for some reason, the Geo Unlock wouldn't work with my FPV).

I hope you enjoy :)

Great bit of flying, lovely area too. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zantuna