DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

La Seine, Paris

Nice Vid..

Reactions: quirom
I spent a year in paris. It's like a toe, a finger, an integral and inseparable part of me. I walked across that island many, many times, past the Louvre, Tuileries Garden and the ponds and obelisk, down the Champs.

Nice video. I was looking at the muted colors and wondering if that was intentional.

Fantastic looks!

I wonder how hard it was to get a waiver to fly over Paris, which is a no-fly zone?

Reactions: The Editor
I spent a year in paris. It's like a toe, a finger, an integral and inseparable part of me. I walked across that island many, many times, past the Louvre, Tuileries Garden and the ponds and obelisk, down the Champs.

Nice video. I was looking at the muted colors and wondering if that was intentional.
thank you for your message. I have been in Paris for 4.5 years, still surprise how beautiful it is. Many corners that I've never been. I love everything here, except the people though :p
What do you mean the muted colors? If I understand well you mean the filters - I just apply them a bit randomly (still a newbie a editing!).

Reactions: passedpawn
You were very lucky! According to the regulations, the overflight of Paris is sanctioned severely: 1 year of prison and a fine of 75.000 €! (Art.L6232-4 du code des transports)

Beautiful video, it is a pity that from minute 0 to 31 the image is very blurred;

I don't know if this was intentional, but it takes quality off the footage.
Adolf

Thanks for sharing, not often that you see this kind of footage...

Beautiful video, it is a pity that from minute 0 to 31 the image is very blurred;

I don't know if this was intentional, but it takes quality off the footage.
Adolf
Thank you for your comment. I do feel the low image quality sometimes. I recorded in 2.7k then render to 1080... not sure why. Is it possible that the filter in post make it blurred? I like these filters in post edit, super quick and easy.

Thank you for your comment. I do feel the low image quality sometimes. I recorded in 2.7k then render to 1080... not sure why. Is it possible that the filter in post make it blurred? I like these filters in post edit, super quick and easy.
Wonderful, if not illegal, footage. I thought many of the clips were not color corrected properly in that they all had a blueish cast. Need to warm them up a bit with the color sliders. Some of the non-blue pictures look like that were purposely made into old daguerreotypes -e.g.: a flat ochre color.