DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Labrador Park, Singapore

rwarrior

Reactions
Hi mates, here's a video of another park in Singapore. It has some historic significance, being a former defence battery built by the British, named after “Labrador Villa”, the name of the residence of a prominent ship chandler. It was one of 11 coastal artillery forts built by the British in the 19th century to defend Singapore’s waters (as we all know, that didn't work out to plan, because the Japanese invaded from the North via Malaya!) It is now a nature park and designated reserve area.
Hope you enjoy it.
Cheers,
Ranjit

Very nice!

Reactions: rwarrior
Lovely footage Ranjit. Just wish I could have got out there. It’s one part of the world I have always wanted to visit. Also good to see some MA2 work-beginning to wonder whether there are any of us left and I’ve only just started! Loving mine though.

Love the chill vibes. I would also love to see more of that harbor at night for a night hyperlapse or something. Cheers!

Lovely footage Ranjit. Just wish I could have got out there. It’s one part of the world I have always wanted to visit. Also good to see some MA2 work-beginning to wonder whether there are any of us left and I’ve only just started! Loving mine though.
Thanks twickers14....and it's not too late to come by; I'll be delighted to show you around...
Cheers!

Love the chill vibes. I would also love to see more of that harbor at night for a night hyperlapse or something. Cheers!
Glad you enjoyed it, ivar_pb!
Hmmm, night hyperlapse...now that's an idea; let me work on it.
Cheers mate!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929