DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lack of warnings messages at Litchi for mavic Mini

raulmavic

Reactions
Hi,

I am beta tester of Litchi for Mavic Mini Android version.

This morning I flew at very strong wind conditions and noticed no one "Strong wind warning" message received during flight. Remote controller didn't vibrate as it used to do with DJI Fly.

My bigger fear is more important messages as "motor speed error" can be hiden at Litchi too.

I reviewed entire flight at my Airdata account, I saw another messages but no "strong wind warning" message found. See here:

Screenshot_20200907-182714_Airdata UAV.jpg

I even dig into Litchi .csv flight log file, but I couldn't find any clue of messages there.

Any idea ?

Thanks a lot.

R.

Last edited:
Hi,

I am beta tester of Litchi for Mavic Mini Android version.

This morning I flew at very strong wind conditions and noticed no one "Strong wind warning" message received during flight. Remote controller didn't vibrate as it used to do with DJI Fly.

My bigger fear is more important messages as "motor speed error" can be hiden at Litchi too.

I reviewed entire flight at my Airdata account, I saw another messages but no "strong wind warning" message found. See here:

View attachment 112586

I even dig into Litchi .csv flight log file, but I couldn't find any clue of messages there.

Any idea ?

Thanks a lot.

R.
That is the kind of thing that a beta tester should report back to Litchi in case they don't realize they left out an important check or notification about errors or warnings.

Reply from Litchi support team:

Litchi Support (VC Technology Ltd)

7 Sep 2020, 20:41 BST

Hi,

We do not actually show these messages right now but we will try to fix that in the next update. For the RC not vibrating I do not think we can have the ability to do that however. I am surprised that this comes from DJI Fly, I would expect the drone to do that.
Kind Regards,
Litchi
Online help at Help - Litchi

Reactions: ff22
We do not actually show these messages right now but we will try to fix that in the next update.

That's very worrying as some of these messages are vital to the safe operation of the drone. I wonder how many users of Litchi are aware of this.

Reactions: raulmavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilTone