DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

laguna beach videos

Nice beach.... suggestion would be to work on your movements, should be smoother. I'll be going to Carlsbad tomorrow

I had it in cinematic mode but i think since i did the gps plus mod the mavic is a bit jerky in any mode. The added speed is nice but it has drawbacks. I might reset the gps plus back to regular and just keep the sport plus

I had it in cinematic mode but i think since i did the gps plus mod the mavic is a bit jerky in any mode. The added speed is nice but it has drawbacks. I might reset the gps plus back to regular and just keep the sport plus
Try to look into gimbal and yaw settings in DJI GO4 app. I have slowed down both and I get a very smooth motion when I wish to change camera orientation. And then you have Tripod mode.

Can u please post ur exact settings please ? Also how do u get to this in app ?

Can u please post ur exact settings please ? Also how do u get to this in app ?
I suggest you start here: DJI GO 4 Manual: The Pilot’s Handbook
For yaw settings go to: Main Controller settings, scroll down to EXP where you control (touch/drag on screen) sensitivity of rudder input/output (yaw). You can also tune sensitivity and gain. Experiment a little.
For gimbal response go to Gimbal Settings > Advanced settings > Pitch speed & smoothness
I am sure you will find the settings that suit you :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580