DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lake Garda 4K

iamchrisborg

Reactions
Hey guys, first post on here. Thought I would share two of my recent videos I made. Appreciate your feedback and thoughts. I also have loads of photos which I am not going to post, but you can check out on my Instagram and give me a follow - details are in the relevant IG thread on this forum. Thanks. Chris

Last edited:
Thank you. appreciate it !

Great! Can you tell something about your post processing? Mainly interessed in the color grading of your first video starting @ 0m15.

Reactions: iamchrisborg
Love the composition on both videos. Very beautiful imagery. Did you use any of the flight modes or did you tweak your own settings?

Reactions: iamchrisborg
Great! Can you tell something about your post processing? Mainly interessed in the color grading of your first video starting @ 0m15.
Thanks ! Basically apart from the basics which i normally do (exposure contrast highlights and shadows) i went for a warm look and did a lot of work within the HSL on this. I am quite happy with the color but there were a few clips what could have fit better.

Love the composition on both videos. Very beautiful imagery. Did you use any of the flight modes or did you tweak your own settings?
Thank you ! No these were all manual. I sometimes use some of the auto flight modes like POI but not too much to be honest. Settingawise i normally keep the same colour setttings and also gimbal settings are important too to get smooth motion.

Really nice! On the Mt Etna video, were some shots at a different resolution? Some were really clear, some were a bit muddy. Or was it just YouTube compression?

Hey guys, first post on here. Thought I would share two of my recent videos I made. Appreciate your feedback and thoughts. I also have loads of photos which I am not going to post, but you can check out on my Instagram and give me a follow - details are in the relevant IG thread on this forum. Thanks. Chris

Love your videos!!

Can you critique mine?

Really like the angles you're using (especially across roads) Picture looks great and good choice of soundtrack. I found some of the transitions a bit jarring (but that's a personal thing).

Well done!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580