DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lake Geneva ?

Maybe get together? I live in Williams Bay. Had the drown for 8 months but still have a lot to learn
Just bought software to edit photos with bracketed shots

Maybe get together? I live in Williams Bay. Had the drown for 8 months but still have a lot to learn
Just bought software to edit photos with bracketed shots
Yes, let's plan on meeting and comparing notes. We are currently in Arizona but will be home at some point in May. I have much to learn - just got my Mavic Air after the 1st of the year. Also trying to work out some bugs with the Epson BT300 glasses.

Yes, let's plan on meeting and comparing notes. We are currently in Arizona but will be home at some point in May. I have much to learn - just got my Mavic Air after the 1st of the year. Also trying to work out some bugs with the Epson BT300 glasses.
We have been away for 7 months in our RV. Just left Arizona via New Mexico and are on our way home.

Several other in Arizona. Val Vista in Mesa and Rincon West in Tucson

I'm planning on buying my first drone. I live in Elkhorn. Would like to touch base with some one get started flying.

Good evening. I am located in Janesville. A real newbie flying the Mavic Air. My husband flies Hubsun (sp).

Good evening. I am located in Janesville. A real newbie flying the Mavic Air. My husband flies Hubsun (sp).
I cou
I could meet in JANESVILLE. Panera is one of my favorite places. I’m retired so I’m pretty flexible. My husband flew in the Navy and commercial. He thinks I’m silly for wanting to fly drones.

I cou

I could meet in JANESVILLE. Panera is one of my favorite places. I’m retired so I’m pretty flexible. My husband flew in the Navy and commercial. He thinks I’m silly for wanting to fly drones.

Hi. This coming week is pretty busy. I would have time Monday, Tuesday and most of Friday (doctor 5 p.m.). Otherwise, next week (July 16-21) is wide open except for the 18th. My phone number is 608 698-6480. Hope to see you soon.

I am out of the area till the 14th.
Having problems with my Mavic right now. Will contact you when I return.
831 254 4539. Plz text me your #
Thanks, Gary

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada