DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Land der Maare (Eifel region Germany)

ikkel

Reactions
The Volcanic Eifel is a part of the Eifel that lies in the south-east of the Eifel.
It covers a fairly large area and gets its name from the volcanic activity that has shaped the landscape.

The current landscape also clearly shows that there have been volcanic activities, as witnessed by the craters and the maars. The maars are the lakes formed in the craters. These craters were formed by gas explosions and punched large holes in the ground. So they are not real volcano craters.

A real crater lake can be found at Manderscheid, on the Mosenberg. This is Germany's only crater lake.

Everything is shot with Dji Osmo Pocket, Dji Mini 2 and Dji Mavic Pro

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: ikkel
That is a beautiful video! It showed the area very well.

In Oregon, one of the western-most US states, there is a lake called Crater Lake.

Reactions: ikkel
That is a beautiful video! It showed the area very well.

In Oregon, one of the western-most US states, there is a lake called Crater Lake.
Thank you.

You can put the crater lake in Oregon on your bucketlist to film. I'm always curious in how things look on the other side of the world :)

Good scenes, nice moves.
I don't like the contrasty oversaturation from the Mini 2 camera. I wonder how much you can lift the shadows with the mini 2 video compression.
thanks for the nice feedback

Maybe the oversaturation comes from my colorgrading that I do, personal taste in this case. Also that shadows, midtones and highlights are graded to my personal taste.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929